Latest HR News
As an additional resource, please check K&L's LinkedIn page for the latest on careers and openings.
RF Design Engineers
RF Design Engineer
K&L Microwave has an immediate opening in its Engineering department.
This engineering role will have responsibilities to include product definition, feasibility, and computer simulation using commercial and custom tools, design for manufacturability, fabrication and test characterization.
Successful candidates should be fluent in the design of various filter topologies. Designers are further responsible for the continuous improvement of design flow and methodology. Effective communication with product management, production personnel, and external customers is expected.
This design position requires a BSEE with a concentration in RF filter design.
- Strong understanding of transmission lines and electromagnetics,
- Experience using circuit simulation tools and filter design tools
- Familiarity with 3D EM simulation software tools (such as CST or HFSS) a plus,
- Experience developing low PIM solutions,
- US Citizenship,
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance, if required.
Please see attached document for additional information.
Download File: RF Design Engineer